Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lately if you all have noticed I've been in touch with my creative side. Suddenly I have this urge of drawing and expressing myself in poems. And for your info, it's not about rapping =.= . One of my lovely friends thought that I was some African-American wannabe rapping out these words yo! =.=' Seriously, I don't do rapping. Can't imagine a fat ching chong bastard trying to rap.

Anywayz, I'll be heading of for Chicago on Wednesday, then I would head off to New York on Thursday afternoon. Honestly speaking I'm quite nervous cause I'll be taking public transport. I get really nervous when I take public transport especially when I'm new to the place and that I would be lugging a big luggage bag around. Furthermore, I'm not really sure of what to do when I get to New York. Perhaps I would just visit those main attractions and stuff.

Another thing is that I'm considering if I should tell everyone about this blog. The problem is by doing that I would have to tone down my severe hating towards people, be more politically correct etc etc. The good thing about telling people about my blog is.......erm.......well actually the only plus side I can see is that if I want to indirectly crticize that person and then I subsitute that person's name as X or Y. Wahaha!

Hmm maybe I should just make another blog. Maybe i should put it as dhlee2.blogspot.com wahahaha

No comments: