Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's been a while

I'm sorry for the lack of postings recently. I have been busy doing my work assignments, presentations etc. I know I'm only taking like 3 subjects instead of 5 subjects but this marketing class is literally driving me up the wall. Not only I have assignments but also countless frightening presentations that I have to do. The other day I had to do spotlighting, where the lecturer suddenly calls your name up and have to do a 2 minute presentation about the topic that we're learning.

So other than work stuff, things are quite alright. I helped my friend to get a new car today, and I'm so freaking jealous. It's a white Mazda Protege (or 323) and it is the top spec model. I suspect that this car has sport suspension as the ride was quite bumpy not to mention the 4 ventilated disc brakes. Sigh, I wish I have my Honda Fit now.

The other time we went to the gun shop. We were amazed by the amount of guns and ammo in that shop. We were joking that if we were to rob this gun store we can terrorize the whole Kalamazoo just to make things more interesting. On a more serious note, we were able to touch and cajole around with the hand guns and some variety of sub-rifles. The coolest was the Steyr-Aug, which I always use in the Counter Strike game. Hahaha they had a lot of guns in the gun shop that was also in the Counter Strike game. We plan to go there again and ask if there are any target practices around this area. It would be cool to just shoot around for the fun of it.

Ok, that pretty much sums up what I've been doing so far. I'm taking this opportunity to also wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year. To be honest I totally forgot about it until one of my friends wished me. Sigh, this new year I won't be getting any ang paos (money packets) I suppose.

No comments: