Saturday, January 19, 2008

Names

Erm, I received quite a few names for my nameless soft toys. Erm hahaha some of them were quite funny in my opinion. But here are all the names I got so far

Mushrooom (??!!)
Cheezo
Bruzzie
Fluffy Bunny (erm it's a bear or a dog, not a rabbit)
Sir Edward Scissor Claws (Wah, my bear is not a murderer)
Lady Serena Blair Woodsen (Haha a tribute to Gossip Girl)

So which names I chosed? Well, I decided to name my doggie Bruzzie Dan Ferrio. Yes I added the last two names and I felt it was quite appropriate for the dog. As for the teddy bear, I wanted her name to be more sophisticated but didn't know where to get it. As I was watching Gossip Girl I decided to combine the two main character's name and come out with Ms. Serena Blair Woodsen. I decided to leave out the Lady part cause it sounded too old. So anywayz, thanks for everyone helping me out. Hehehe love ya all.

No comments: