Friday, January 11, 2008

A Crush

For those two friends that I told them, I have a crush on this girl. It's kinda stupid actually and is simliar to those silly infactuation that would be over as soon as you know it. To give a brief idea of how I found her, I was taking Religion 1000 class when I first saw her. Yes I know I'm no fan of religions but I took this class because it's supposedly easy to pass.
The first thing that I notice was the way her hair was tied up. You know those that tie into a bun or something like. And then there was the glasses, and yes I admit I have a thing for girls with glasses, don't ask me why. So then that's how she caught my attention. To be honest, Religion 1000 has alot of pretty girls in that class. There's another girl that has crystal blue eyes. Just staring into her sky blue eyes makes you all mesmerized to a point that it can hypnotize you. But anywayz, this lady was the one that most caught my attention.
A little bit of sleuthing around and cyber-stalking and I found out that she is a co-president in this social fraternity. My dear friend suggested that I should join that fraternity in an attempt to get closer to her. However like most of the other crushes that I have, I wouldn't really do anything except I know I have the chance. Yes I lose interest as quick as I gain interest in a person.
I guess it's quite ironic that I have been teasing my friend about her dating a jewish guy. Not that I hate them, it's just quite funny so I just kept on teasing her about it like a million times. Now the tables has been turned, and the girl that I fell for is most likely a jew, judging from her last name and the fact that she is not raised in a christian tradition family. Yes I know, now you all can laugh at me and that I deserve it. Just as I was losing interest, one day I was joking with my friend in class about some stuff and both of us was laughing. While I was laughing I turned the other way and we had eye contact for a while. I guess she thought I was smiling at her when actually I was still laughing, so she gave this sweetest smile I've ever seen. Ok I might exaggerate about the sweetest smile ever, but I nearly melt to the floor and my face is burning red. Oh well, yes I know I'm so naive and stuff like that, but knowing myself I wouldn't pursue any further and move on.

No comments: