Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Guide to Courting Girls

Well, I think almost all of my readers here are of the female species, I guess this are the tricks that I would play to 'trap' the girl. Ahaha, as for guys, I guess it might be useful for you as long as the opposite sex doesn't know about your strategy.

Anywayz, courting girls has been around since the existence of human beings. It's like an instinct for men to fall for a woman. Usually guys would try to act macho or cool in front of the girls in an attempt to impress them. However, as women are getting smarter and more demanding (don't kill me ladies), we men have to be wiser and to play the game so to speak. There are many strategies that you can employ upon winning the girl over. Here are some the strategies.

Underdog Strategy: This strategy involves the men making themselves vulnerable, heart-broken or being a loser. The key is that the men should make the women sympathize them. For example, I could say how I was hurt by my previous relationship cause she went back to the ex-bf bla bla bla (it's true by the way). And then the women would feel something like "aww you're so poor thing. Maybe I should try to help you, or fix you....." As time goes on, the women would slowly fall for the guy. You might ask does this work? Trust me, I've seen this thing first hand and it does work. Of course this strategy best works on kind-hearted women with a sympathetic heart.

Jerk Strategy: By using this strategy, you must act like a freaking jerk towards the target (the women). The key feelings that you're trying to invoke is that the target would feel that you are such an asshole you. Once you feel that she truly and deeply hate you, you gradually change. Actually you can show that you're vulnerable or that you actually do have a kinder side of you. You could hint to her that you've changed since you know her bla bla bla. That way, the women would feel that she has made a big impact to you and might fall for you. I've never seen this work in real life, but I guess it kinda work.

Mysterious Strategy: Using this strategy involves the men trying not to be too sociable. This works only when the women always come to try and talk to the men. In response, he would give one word answers, act suspiciously towards her, invoking a sense of mystery in which the women would be curious to know more. This works best on nosy women, as she would be so busybody to want to know what's up with that mysterious man. As time goes on, you would indirectly let out some of your personal information. The women would get more and more excited and soon would be attracted to the guy.

Money Strategy: This is self-explanatory, and it's the easiest way to get the women if you're rich. It involves lavish dinners, extravagant gifts, and the men would often drive a flashy car. This works on almost every women especially the gold diggers. I've tried this method before and yes it works. Downside however was that after she realize I'm not as rich as I thought, she then dumped me. Ahahaha

So there you go, all the fishy strategies that we men use. Now that you gals know how does men prey on you all, you better be careful of what we do. Now I need to figure out what strategy should I use upon that crush of mine. Judging by what she does, I think the underdog strategy would work. Ehehehe, till then, love you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm you think you have us girls ALL FIGURED OUT eh? :D

Derek said...

no-ler, if i had you gals all figured out i would be kau-ing that girl already-la