Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back from San Diego, back to K-hole-mazoo

I'm back in Kalamazoo after exactly three weeks in San Diego. I'm quite sure many of you would know my public display of disliking Kalamazoo. Actually I don't really dislike the place, it's just that there's nothing much to do here. Many people argue that it is a good thing so as to not have any distractions. However, I don't see a corelation to my improvement of results vs. the level of boringness in the university surroundings.
So it's the same old cycle over again, boring community thus nothing better else to do but to bitch around. I wanna get out of this place and go to Chicago more often but then petrol is too expensive. I have less subjects but then I have lots more things to do as I prepare myself to the harsher environment of the working world.
Surprisingly the weather has been quite warm. In fact at times the temperatures in Kalamazoo is higher than San Diego. Hmmm it is expected to go down in the next few days into freezing temperatures again however. Hopefully it would get warmer and warmer in late Feb or March.
There's nothing much else to say here however. I might not be blogging so often as I have a marketing class that is preparing us into the real world by pressurizing us with lots of assignments (every class one or two assignments) and to give on the spot presentations. Argh, I really hate presentations but I have no choice. Till then, love you all peeps *muax*

No comments: