Friday, March 28, 2008

60lbs in 30 days? Imfreakingpossible

As of Monday March 24th, 2008 I made up my mind to go work out everyday. My aim was to lose 60 pounds in 30 days, in which I realize I find it really impossible. Weghing myself everyday wasn't working either and I find out that I'm actually putting on weight rather than losing weight. Hmm maybe the first few days I'm gaining muscle mass before losing weight.

Sigh, I'm so freaking out now. The reason why I'm doing this is because I want to be able to fit in my freaking suit. Right now I'm barely fitting into it and if my suit can talk he would be screaming for air and shouting out "stop wearing me you're ripping me apart". But whatever-la, I'll stop looking at my weight for now and just freaking run and pump like a mad dog.

No comments: