Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lazy bum

Sorry for the long absense of my blog. After thanksgiving, i've been really really lazy. Knowing that my parents are now in California having holidays making me even lazier. Not to mention the snow that is falling is making it worse. Not to mention that going to California in 1 week 6 days is making it worse. Haih, so lazy to study-la.
Anywayz, thanksgiving with my sister was great, although it could be better. Stupid car decided to freaking break down on thanksgiving itself. I was like hello???!!!!! not now! In the end we had to rent a car to go down to Chicago.
Being in Chicago brings me back to my senses. Living in the kampung with kampung people makes me insane. They're too friendly, their driving manners is too good that i have trouble trying to drive around and their air is too clean that my lungs are getting lazy cause they don't need to work so much to filter out the air. Oh and there is not big shopping centers where i could shop for the latest Nike shoes or something.
OOooooo i forgot to mention that while i was in chicago, my sister dropped by in this bigelow shop that got me interested in skin care products. Well, I'm already 22 and it's not too young to take care of my skin. As a result, my sister bought me this face wash while i bought a vitamin serum and face moisturizer. All of this are from Zirh (rhymes with sir). Oh well, call me a vain pot for all i care, i read some rave reviews as this product is one of the pioneer men skin care products. But then it's not to say that they're cheap as well. My face wash cost 17bucks for 250ml while my vitamin serum cost around 30bucks for 50ml while my moisturizer costs 28bucks for 100ml. Oh well, beauty doesn't come cheap i guess. Hahahaha!

No comments: