Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happenings in a day in California

Oh, life in California is nice. It's even better when my whole family is around. Anywayz, I went around to La Jolla cove and had some fun. Here are some picturesThis is the cove area. Behind me are hotels and private residentials. Imagine waking up every morning to this view. It's a sight to behold!
Guess what are all these longish thing on the beach? It's actually the seals. Since it is winter in the northern area, many migrate over to San Diego for holidays. Haha even the seals have holidays ya know! All of them are so adorable, fat and cute. Most of them are resting and look dead. I was tempted to throw a pebble to wake them up.Meet Bubbley, my little pet seal. Hehe, among all the other seals, this one is so cute and it's fur is whitish grey. I had a video with the seals all bouncing up and down but i dunno how to put it on my blog.
A candid shot of my dad taking a picture of the sunset. Surprisingly in San Diego the sun sets at around 5 something. Sigh, I wish the sun could hang around longer. After that we headed to an Italian restaurant to have dinner. Over there we were served by this waitress named Laura. The table is covered with papers so she used a crayon and wrote her name there. She looks pretty hot and I was being cheeky at that time so this was what I did....
Unfortunately, she still hasn't call. To be fair I didn't dare to leave it there as it is so I took this picture and then covered the 'call me' part with the bill folder. So there is a chance that she might not see this at all. Or maybe she has a boyfriend so she ignored it. Oh well, I didn't expect much anywayz. I was doing it more for the cheekiness of it hahahaha!

No comments: