Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Well, my family and I celebrated Christmas over at Cindy's place last night. We had some dessert, champagne, wine etc and as usual I gulped most of the wine and champagne. After that it was the most exciting part of course and that is the opening of the presents. Hehe my dad was so shocked when we bought him that GPS. Sigh, I love that GPS too cause it's one the latest ones. However, while i was playing with it i found out that it has a dead pixel. Not a big deal but i hate it when u see this white dot over there, it pisses me off!
For a while now my family is procastinating upon planning a road trip. We might not go to Arizona after all but instead going along California coast. I wanna go to The OC though. Maybe I would just hang around the driveway and then see some hot blonde chick and then fall in love and get married happily ever after, solving my PR and love problems. Hahaha talking about killing two birds with one stone.
Nothing much to talk about for now. I think we're done visiting around San Diego already. Now I'm just more of chilling out and stuff. Till then....

No comments: