Sunday, December 16, 2007

In California

Hello everyone. It's been a hectic week for me with all the finals and stuff going on. Well, after my finals I then shift into my new place for good. Well, let me show you some pictures of my new room.


This is the pictures of my room. I know it's nothing extravagant or elaborate but at least now I can finally rest in peace in my little own room. I have been sleeping like a pig for the last few days. Oh well, the set up is not perfect as i would like to put the screen next to my bed so I could watch tv shows whenever I want to.
After packing up on Friday, in the afternoon i drove to Chicago to mee up with my mom's friend to stay there overnight. Her house is located on North Chicago and her house is really unique. It's a townhouse with 9 rooms although they rented out the top floor while they kept the other two floors for their own use. They then have a little garden and a two-car garage. It's rather cosy and nice as well plus with the snow falling it is a nice sight to behold.
I then flew to California, where I met up with my whole family. I also finally met my niece Zoey whom is really smart. I mean kids nowadays are damn smart man. I bet when I was two years old I was busy banging my head against the wall thus not surprisingly my brain has went hay-wired. Then this afternoon we went to the winery to do experience wine-tasting. I was the designated driver for the day, but ended up being the designated alcohol dumping ground as I was drinking like mad. I didn't know certain wines could be so sweet tasting so I gulped most of the sweet wines and ended up being a bit tipsy hahahahaha!
Oh well, that's it for this whole week. Finally I could see my niece and also it has been a while since the whole family has been together. Haha till then seeya guys!

No comments: