Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas Wish List

Ahem, attention to everyone out there, christmas is coming *hint*hint* Anyone feel like being the Santa Claus? Hehe, anywayz, i shall post my top 5 favorite list just in case you all are being generous.
5. Lamborghini Reventon
Lamborghini Reventon is basically a reworked Lamborghini LP640. What makes this car so special is that the design is inspire from the F-22 Raptor Fighter Jet and the results are breathtaking. Only 20 of this are made and it costs around 1.4 million dollars each. Upon first impression, I find the car hideous. Looking at the car from the front reminds me of a duck.

quack quack?

However, the rest of the design is awe inspiring and inside the interior the fighter jet theme continues. The speedometer of the Reventon looks as though it's straight of the Raptor's HUD display. I am very sure that all 20 of those cars has been snapped up by all the rich billionaires. So maybe a Bugatti Veyron would be a nice alternative. Hehe 4. Wallypower 118 Superyatcht.
I have never been interested in a yatcht or boats before until I saw this boat. It was when i watched The Island that i first saw this yatcht and i feel in love with it. This boat has managed to look exclusive, commanding, extravagant and imposing with a minimalistic lines and design. The sleek minimalist lines of the 118 WallyPower are the result of an extensive research and development program that included water tank testing at the SSPA facility in Goteborg, Sweden, and wind tunnel testing at the Ferrarifacility in Maranello, Italy. Furthermore, this superyatcht is in jet black color and is built from carbon fiber. Even the toilet seat cover is made from carbon fiber. If you want this boat, it would be available to you for 20 million dollars.


3. Piaggo P180 Avanti II
In Formula One, Ferrari uses their aerodynamic gizmos to keep their multi million dollar cars on the ground. Flip those aerodynamics around and you'll get Piaggo P180 Avanti II. Piaggo are sponsors of the Scuderia Ferrari team and all the formula one drivers, CEOs and executives of Ferrari are shuffled all over the world with this jet. Interestingly, instead of jet propulsion, the Avanti II uses backwards-mounted turboprops. With a 450 mph top speed, it's the fastest turboprop in the world. It has a 1,800-mile range and 41,000-ft maximum cruising altitude but uses 30% less fuel than a comparable jet. If i have one of this, i would really love to have this in Ferrari Red.


2. Orange County Mansion
The sprawling mansion in Orange County California is one of the three most expensive homes for sale in America. The price? A whopping 75 million dollars!
The mansion, known as Portabello by the Sea, is 22,000 square feet, has 8 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, incredible ocean views and is entirely state of the art.
The spectacular abode also has a beautiful kitchen with wrap-around granite counter tops.
It even has its own old-fashioned movie theater complete with a lobby and a bowling alley.
Talk about home sweet home!

1. My own family
Bet you guys didn't expect this one coming. Among the multi-million dollar mansions, cars, jets and superyatchts, nothing beat the love of your own family and to be with them. Having been through all the ups and downs in my life, my family has always been there for me. I admit that I used to take my family love for granted, and being such a bitch by rebelling against them. Since coming to US, especially the past few months of my life really made me appreciate my family more than ever, and that they would always be the person that i am able to count on. Although there are times that we have conflicts and arguements, but I know that they are doing it out of love and for my best interest. So, albeit I never get to say this often to my family, I really love you guys and appreciate everything you have done for me. Without them, I would not be where am I today, I would not be the person that I am today. Once again, I love you all very much.

No comments: