Saturday, November 3, 2007

Death

Ok I should seriously stop this kind of emo shit to dominate my blog but then I was chatting with one of my friends and then she told me she has a blog. I then pestered her to let me see her blog and so there it was, and I being such a busybody go rummage through the blog like a small kid who just got a candy.
As I read further through the blog, I realized that her brother passed away on Dec last year. I didn’t ask her anything about it though as I’m not good at approaching people as I would say something stupid that might offend them. Anywayz, I was quite shocked also as I asked the other day how many siblings she had. She said she got a brother and then I keep blabbing on that the only son very stressful cause we have to carry on the family name and so on. As usual, I’m quite callous of people’s feelings cause when I was talking to her I never look at her face to face, more like side by side while walking.
That made me think what would happen someone significant in my life just pass away?? Words even can’t describe how I am going to get through it. It kinda made me damn emo some more. Sigh, stupid thing-la, nowadays everything also emo emo to the max. I feel I’m becoming more like a whiny bitch only.
Anywayz, I’ve already opened up the comments to anyone instead of just registered users. Thanks Natalie for pointing it out to me. You are my sweet darling. Ekekeke

No comments: