Friday, October 19, 2007

To My Lovely Darling Natalie Kan

Since Natalie was complaining that I never write up something about her, I decided to write one about it out of true love for her (bluek). So here I am typing away.
I think I noticed her back in form 2, when I was a stupid geek while I labeled her as one of the smart ass group classes. Back in high school I never really get to know her at all. It wasn’t until form 4 that we started getting closer. Remember all the stupid sneakouts that we did? I so remember walking to her house since we didn’t have any driving license. I remember her climbing over the fence and stuff like that and then after that we walked to Ai Ping’s place to get her. And then we would settle at Dharoos and chat and chat and bitch like there’s no tomorrow. Wahahaha
Also remember the time when we were driving along the north-south highway attempting to go 200km/h? Ai Ping and Melanie were in the car at that time as well. Then there was this car on the fast lane driving so slowly and we start flashing the shit out of the car. Little did we know that the slow Perdana was actually a police car! Hahaha later on we then faster run away from the police still driving at around 200km/h.
It was not long then that I have to leave to the US. We were dating other different people but then somehow rather, we got together. Albeit being in different parts of US, we understand the hardship and all the bullshit we have to go through while being here. Soon our friendship flourish to love, and we embark on a long-distance relationship.
Although being apart, you’re always close my heart. There is not a single moment that I stop thinking of you. Seeing you on webcam makes me wanna hug you so tight and not let you go. I’m so sorry that I would not be able to see you on your birthday. Being such an understanding person, I know you’ll be able to forgive me. It was unfortunate that our wedding was called off, I guess it was for the best for both of us. We both are still too young and stuff like that.
Ok Natalie Kan Ming Chan, are you satisfied that I wrote such a romantic and touching story for you? Honestly I don’t even write shit like this to my ex-girlfriends. Wahaha I find it so gelifying.

No comments: