Thursday, August 28, 2008

Clémence Poésy

To those very few whom I've been talking to lately, you would know who is this girl. Right now this lady is the only reason why I feel like jumping on a plane and fly off to France to look for her. But anyways, as with most French words, her name is pronounced as clema pozei, if this actually gives a more accurate pronounciation.

It was in one of the random movies that I had when I first got to know about her. The name of the movie is In Bruges, which talks about two murderers and she plays as a drug dealer. Damn if all drug dealers are this hot I would become a drug dealer myself as well haha! After cyber-stalking her i get to know that she plays as Fleur Delacour in the 4th installment of the Harry Potter movie. She is also a model and currently one of the spokesmodel of a fragrance called Chloe, which incidently the name of her character in In Bruges.

I recommend you all to go watch In Bruges although I must warn you it has an artsy wierdy kind of theme going on. It's not your typical hollywood jock chick flick that you ever so often find on movies. It can get quite boring as it doesn't really have a solid storyline behind it, which revolves around a vague romance between one of the murderers and Chloe.


One of the scenes in In Bruges


This is Clemence in the Harry Potter as Fleur Delacour


And this is one of my favorite pictures of her. *slurp! haha

Till then.........

No comments: