Saturday, July 12, 2008

Nothing much.....

Hi people. It's been a while and there's nothing much to say here anywayz. Job hunting here is a nightmare and it is looking as though that I have to go back to Malaysia. Sigh......

Well, I guess it wouldn't be a bad thing to be discriminated and at the same time have 3rd world country salary. My friend who is in the same situation as me was saying that if we go back we'll go tour around Malaysia for some nice food and yes I know i'm very fat now. Oh well, after driving around in US for almost 2 years, driving around in Malaysia is a breeze in terms of distance travelled. I remember last time when travelling from KL to Ipoh I was grumbling at the 2 hour journey. Over here in US 2 hours drive is like a drive from PJ to KL.

So i really not sure what is in store for me in KL. While having a couple of beers with my friend we were arguing over whether US or Malaysia is better. He was saying in Malaysia it's easier to earn a living as opposed to US, where you have to pay alot of taxes etc. Anywayz, we never really reach an agreement but do agree upon the fact that US is good for making money and finding opportunities.

Oh well, nothing much to say already. I think I have to start thinking about getting rid of my stuff here. The only thing that I'm worried about is my car, and then getting my savings out of the bank which could take a couple of days. Till then I would keep you all updated on any other interesting things that I might stumble upon. Byez

No comments: