Monday, June 23, 2008

Random-ness

It's been a week since I came back from California. Somehow rather everytime I go there, I always have a different outtake of life in a positive way. I heard from a person that of all the places he has been in US, California, specifically San Diego is one of the best places to be. Somehow rather I couldn't agree more.

The days in Michigan on the other hand is much longer now. Below is a few pictures that I've taken at about 9 something a night.


Other than that, I'm still trying to find job, trying to run abit to lose weight. There was a research that thin people has a 28% advantage over fat people to succeed in life. I think the reason is that a healthy body is a healthy mind. It also shows how committed you are as well. If you can't even take care of yourself, how are you supposed to take care of your jobs and other commitments?

No comments: