Monday, November 9, 2009

It's been a while

Hi to those who are still reading this? I presume there is no one reading here already but out of the blue I realized that I had a blog and decided to write on it.
What is there to say? Hmmmmm, it's been a year since I first started my job. What do i think of it honestly? Erm, actually the company I'm working at now has a very laid back atmosphere and colleagues are very helpful (well, most of them). However, i don't know if it is a good place to work. I think I am getting complacent here. I think i really need a good kick in the butt. I also seem to be not taking any interest at all of my work here. I don't know if I'm in the right field as well.

It seems that my quarter life crisis is creeping back again. Actually I think it never really go away. My one over year in Malaysia has given me mixed feelings. I still don't want to stay here long term but I'm getting comfortable here. Whenever I get too comfortable, I feel guilty thus get agitated.

Maybe what someone told me was right. I shouldn't be always looking for excuses and exit options etc etc. Should just look down and bulldoze your way through and not always looking everywhere thinking where to go but not moving.

No comments: