Tuesday, September 30, 2008

British Movies


Recently I watched a show titled Flashbacks of a Fool starring Daniel Craig, you know the guy who is playing the latest James Bond. This movie along with other British makes are quite pleasing to watch as those movies give you a sense of nostalgia, which is very rare in a testosterone charged full of violence and sex scenes hollywood movies. Not that Flashbacks of a Fool doesn't have those, its just that somehow the British does it in a classy style, not skanky.

Anywayz, while watching this movie, there this hot chick which as usual I would go crazy over her. Her name is Felicity Jones and she's one year older than me. Unlike my usual liking of blonde hair blue eyes, she is a brunette.

Oh well, the point I'm trying to make here is that you all should try British make movies once in a while. Come to think of it, I seem to have more preference towards non-hollywood movies as they have some originality in it. Hollywood movies has become very generic as of lately. Go and watch them and tell me what you think.

No comments: